Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Memorial Day Redneckin'
















































So my parents finally introduced me to their pre-Sicily, pre-baby Memorial Day Weekend ritual. Camping at the Charlotte Motor Speedway for the 4 days leading up to the Coca-Cola 600 Nascar Race. I only went along because I heard there were race cars involved. I had the time of my life. Unlimited snacks, my buddy Nick ( we put the tent together ourselves as you can see, our Daddies were useless.) Sunshine and room to run wild filled my weekend. Mom took me to Nanas house after 2 days to get some rest in a real bed, really I think she was just tired of chasing me. I had a blast and will be back next year. We are even famous they posted our pictures on the race fans campsite page. Click on this link....
http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/news_photos/photo_gallery/sf5814.html
look for the race weekend campers pics, we are the 18th row down. So I now live in SC, am saying yes mam when answering mom 25% of the time and have been to a Nascar Race .
Do you think I might be a Redneck?

No comments: