Sunday, June 1, 2008

Greenville Zoo



So I totally dig the Zoo. I am still talking about the elephants and how Mom, Dad, Nana and Uncle Cameron let me feed the goats. Mom is still reminding I should not have eaten the special zoo crackers you buy at the front to feed the goats, that they are for goat mouths not Colin mouths. Most of all I am taunted by the monkeys. They were having a bit of a wild morning I guess and were making tons of noise, swinging from their cages, throwing ropes at the cage walls etc... So for all you who know me well I am a little timid. Needless to say the monkeys scared the poop out of me. I did not want to walk by the cage, look at them or even mention the word monkey for days. Mom thinks I might be permanently damaged because I am still reminding her of them while making a horrible face now 2 weeks later. She is trying her best to convince me they were just singing to me but I am not yet convinced!

No comments: