Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Good Day



So Nana and my Uncle Cameron came to visit the other weekend, 2 of my favorite people. We kept them busy. Friday night we went to Jazz on Main held in downtown Greenville every Friday night, had dinner and listened to the music. Sat morning Mom, Nana and I got up early and headed back downtown to the Saturday Farmers market. Coffee in hand bread and veggies in the stroller we were off to show Nana, Reedy Falls Park. This place is amazing. We picked some flowers ( mama kind of yelled at me for that, it is a public park and all.) Played Baseball with a stick, checked out the waterfalls, found 2 little boys that would fight over all my sports balls that I brought with me and danced in a fountain. We washed down this fun filled morning with a plethora of bad for you fried foods and sweet tea at Wild Wings Cafe. What a perfect Day!

No comments: