Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm TWO!




































Today was my Birthday. I am two years old and my parents cannot believe it. My mom spent an hour last night watching videos on the computer of me learning to roll over, crawl and walk in hopes that, that sweet little baby would return. NOT! I am now officially in the terrible twos! My party is not for another week so my parents helped me celebrate at school with all my new friends. Mom made cupcakes and brought sparkly noise makers and we had so much fun! They brought me home early and we played outside with my new sand and water table! I love it! Mom even found green sand ( my favorite color) can you believe it? They make green sand! I am two htere is no turning back, so here is to another year in the making. Does it seem to be going to fast?

1 comment:

Allison Curti said...

WOW has he grown............I cant wait to see yall!