Monday, March 10, 2008

Going Green!






Really I thought I was Sicilian? Mom and Dad took me to this great Saint Patys Day festival held at Reedy River Falls Park, here in Greenville this past Sunday. I was in heaven, you know green is my favorite color. I want green jammies, green socks, green crayons, so needless to say these people were aye okay by me! I fell asleep on the way there and mom and dad got to sit in the beautiful park in the center of downtown and have a pint and some homemade Irish stew. They woke me up in time to enjoy the glitter crafts ( I think it is still in my hair ) and grab a cookie ( green of course.) We had a wonderful time. The park was amazing and for our first trip into downtown Greenville we are stoked! This place has the charm of a small town and all the highlights of a big city. Stay tuned we have many more adventures to come. Happy early St Pats!

No comments: