Thursday, December 6, 2007

What did you say to me?


This is my new face. I use it in many ways. Not limited to but including, when mom and dad tell me no; before or after throwing a fit, when asked to do something I don't care to do at the moment, etc. It is an art actually. I set my jaw very tight, grind my teeth which my mother hates, jut my chin towards the offender and usually throw any innocent object that is within my reach, crashing to the floor. This face does not make my parents happy. They think I am too little to be so defiant, my mom says I used to be so sweet. I think I like my new face, maybe this week I will keep the face and maybe throw in that no word they use all the time. I will keep you posted...

1 comment:

Allison Curti said...

Hey Colin! Our parents just don't get us! They should just let us do whatever we want to do, even if it is climb on the coffee table and press buttons on your dads stuff!!! You tell them buddy! Don't let them boss you around, I mean who do they think they are, your parents or something???
See you tonight...Sully