Monday, December 3, 2007

Hello Again, I am Back


Well, lets see my mom last posted here in March of 2007. I am just a baby but if I can recall correctly it is now Dec. of 2007. What was she doing all this time? I have only had 1126 poopy diapers, 28 total fall out tantrums, 87 incidents with crayons and household objects but mostly I am easy as pie to take care of! Really she forgot she started this thing until my Aunt Alli started one for my best bud Sullivan. My mom is not very original these days, she says I sucked out all her brain cells when I was born, so really she is just a big copy cat. Anyway here are a few of Colin's latest Quests!

1 comment:

joann Georger said...

Dear Colin,
Just 11 days and I get to hug you again. Please ask Mamma to work on the work Grandma and Big B
Love Grandma